Saturday 6 February 2016

DRY LIPS ESSENTIAL





Who can face dry and chapped lips? No one I guess. I suffer from these two all year round although during winter times they do go horribly wrong at times.

I cannot live without lip scrub. I have to exfoliate them regularly, more than for my face. Otherwise they would be in such a state that they are not even "lookable" let alone wearing any lip products.

Kiko Lip Scrub is a rather fantastic product (trust me as I've tried quite a few already). I got this as a set during Christmas time last year. (Sorry therefore it's not available)

It's very similar to the lip scrub by Lush. It's a sugar texture scrub that tastes a bit like sugar although I wouldn't advise swallowing it. I love it the fact that it's rough enough to help scrubbing those dead and chapped skins off from the lips but it's also gentle enough that it isn't too brutal for the lips.

What I love the most about this product is that it leaves a film of moisture (close to a feeling of oiliness) sealed on the lips even after you wash the scrub off. You can forget about applying lip balm straight away as you do get a bit of that protection to your lips afterwards. It's just so amazing that my lips feel treated nicely.

Do you use a lip scrub? What's your favourite ones that has been truly loved?



No comments:

Post a Comment