Saturday 23 January 2016

SUNDAY RILEY BLUE MOON TRANQUILITY CLEANSING BALM REVIEW




I love using cleansing balm for its multipurpose and how good my skin feels afterwards.

The Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquality cleansing balm is a blue coloured cleansing balm, it looks very refreshing and intriguing the first time I opened the lid.  The balm itself felt a bit hard so in terms of scooping them out with my fingers it's not the easiest but it didn't bother me too much.

I'll be honest here, I like it but I don't love the product enough that I would repurchase it.  It's not quite as effective as the Emma Hardie Moringa Oil cleansing balm in removing eye makeup.  I often had to double cleanse by reapplying a bit more of the balm to make sure all of my eye makeup have been removed, or I would need to use a makeup remover to remove my makeup as a first step.

It does leave my skin feeling pretty refreshed and hydrated - the good thing about this is that it doesn't feel greasy at all.  If you were to compare it with the Emma Hardie Mooring Oil - this blue cleansing balm might suit an oily skin type a bit more purely based on how it feels on the skin after using it.  Having said that, I have dry skin and I feel that it is enough to moisturise my skin.

I am more than half way through the product - I think I would go back to my good Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm or the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - both of which scored higher in the effectiveness of cleanliness overall (makeup and dirt).

Have you tried this before?  Which cleansing balm has a special place in your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment