Saturday 19 December 2015

EVENING STAPLE PRODUCTS





There are a couple of products which I find myself reaching for every night without fail. An eureka (well not quite) moment sparked and I thought I should share with you what they are and why I stick to them religiously.

Lip balm is something that I simply cannot live without. This Rose Salve by C.O. Bigelow; I'm still trying to use up from last year's Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar. I just love to slather my lips with a ton of lip balm once dinner is done and teeth are brushed (sounds like a little nursery rhyme there!). Then the rest of the evening until the moment I fall asleep, I would just keep reapplying it to keep my lips as moisturised as possible. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I would try to reapply again. I do notice such a difference the next morning when I have my lip balm on the night before.

Next up is some kind of a mentholatum. Oh my nostrils, they are so sensitive to the change of weather.  I simply can't control the number of times I sneeze in the morning, in the evening or in the middle of the night at the peak of season's changes. It's so annoying. So I like to pile a ton of this mentholatum on the surface of my nostrils area, it really helps to calm the symptoms down.

Are these something that you can relate to as your evening staple products?  If not, what products do you swear by at night?




No comments:

Post a Comment