Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas Day 15

Day 15 of Beauty Advent Calendar



Weleda is famous for its natural ingredients used in their skincare products. This Skin Food for dry and rough skin is very welcomed by me.

I'm sure other new moms would agree with me that whatever products they apply on their bodies have become related to their babies and children especially if they get transferred to their skins. 

The size is perfect, too; I can keep this in the pouch of Baby Lear's buggy so I can reach to it quickly!

Can't wait to give this a go!


2 comments:

  1. So will you use it on hands/body/face? I have always wanted to give this a go but don't know how it works on different part of body. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it on my hands for the time being, keeping it in the buggy so that I could just use it easily. So far I like it because I have quite dry hands so the slightly 'greasier' formula serves me well!

      Delete