Thursday 19 June 2014

TOPSHOP LOLITA '60s ROUND SUNGLASSES





What not to like when the sun is finally out more frequently!  I love wearing sunglasses for the cool factor that it gives to my outfits, it completes it and makes it more stylish.  The pair of sunglasses I have has reached the age of 5 or 6 which I bought in Portabello market, I still love it as every time when I wear it, I receive compliments on how special they are.  However I feel tempted to add to my sunglasses collection recently.



The other day, my sister (@forksandbrushes) and I went shopping as we do.  We went into Topshop, as I wanted to check out some makeup bits there.  In the end, I found myself wondering in the sunglasses section, trying out a few pairs.  I couldn't help but trying on this pair of Lolita '60s Round Sunglasses, and found them surprisingly 'suitable'.  I have quite a round-shaped face, so I thought a round frame wouldn't suit me but they actually complement the shape of my face.


The sunglasses also come with a choice of 3 plastic sunglasses pouch with a piece of small cloth, I chose the purple one.


Ever since I bought them, I have either been wearing them or at least keeping them in my handbag just in case when I want to look cool!




What do you look for in a pair of sunglasses?  Do you think Lolita suits me?



No comments:

Post a Comment