Tuesday 11 June 2013

New Makeup Additions: Dior

I have my husband to thank for these new additions to my makeup collection.  On his recent return from a business trip, a usual drill from me to him, 'Please get me a few bits from Duty Free Shopping in the airport.' Husband, 'Sure, make me a list, with pictures and I'll see what is available in the airport.'

There it was, he hunted down two items back - I, with excitement when opening the duty free plastic bag and found these two bits!




I must admit, as much as I do love my makeup from the drugstores; I do like a bit of the luxurious makeup brands.  I have come off from my addiction to Dior's for quite a few years as I was disappointed by their lipgloss (first Dior product used), it was too sticky.  Until recently, I'm drawn back to it and every time when I walk pass Dior's counter, I couldn't help but kept staring at the beautiful makeup that they do.  These two items are not their newest bits but they are certainly my 'most wanted' items.



Dior Addict Lip Glow and Diorskin Rosy Glow are products which react to the moisture level in the skin to give its specific intensity of colours to the lips and cheeks.  I am fascinated by the ideas albeit it is no longer a new technology.



I like the fact that on days when I cannot decide which cheek colours to wear, I can just brush this on my cheeks and let my own skin to decide what colour it will become.  How convenience and extraordinary the idea is!   I love high end makeup products not just because of its luxurious feeling that it gives when I use them but also the packaging.  This Diorskin Rosy Glow comes with a velvet pocket, it also comes with a mini blusher brush. The 'Dior' logo is also imprinted on the cheek palette - it has got Dior written all over it.  I love it.  I'm looking forward to using it!

The Addict Lip Glow gloss also reacts to the lips moisture level and it also contains SPF 10; fantastic for a summer must-have!  I tried it on once and it is very moisturising and stay put for a rather long time.  On that time I wore it, it turned into a pale pink colour (very close to my lip colours) which gives a very natural finish and can go with any makeup look that you wear.


What about you?  What Dior makeup products have you tried?  Are you a fan of Dior's makeup?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you received some amazing products! I love the Dior Addict Extreme Lipsticks in Bellisima and Paparazzi! Those lippies are so creamy and they glide on like a dream! xx
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the recommendations! It's on my wish list!! Love lipsticks!!

      Delete