Thursday 18 April 2013

Quick review on La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo cream

I want to share with you a great product by a French brand La Roche-Posay.  It is its Effaclar Duo cream.

Original price £13, available on Escentual.com at £11.05
This 40ml tube has received a lot of hypes amongst beauty guru.  La Roche Posay's products are also famous for its effective skin treating nature.

I like it, although I have to say it does not do 'magic' like other youtubers have said.  I say it provides more of a gradual effect to your skin.  So you really have got to be patient with the product and your skin.

Occasionally I have 'bumpy' forehead which annoys me slightly.  I have been using this cream for over 2 weeks and I am gradually seeing some results.  It seems to have calmed the skin on my forehead and smoothen out the 'bumpiness' on it.  I apply it in the morning after I cleansed and toned my face before I apply my usual moisturiser on.

Texture of the cream
The texture of the cream is light which I really like.  It feels like water-based.  According to the Esecentual website where I bought the cream from, it contains active ingredients that tackle imperfection prone skin.  Escentual also says, 'Niacinamide and Piroctone Olamine to fight against a build up of bacteria which lead to imperfections, and LHA and Linoleic Acid which unclog blocked pores.'  I do think it does do what it says on the tin.  You really need to be patience to see the results.

What's your favourite skincare product to treat slightly congested skin?





No comments:

Post a Comment